Music Magazine Front Cover: Edit 4

Pop Art

Creative and Design Decisions: Edit 4

The reason I chose to highlight once again the facial contours of my model is once again to highlight my models heritage and cultural background.

My main inspiration for this design was using the idea of Pop Art. I highlighted the main features of her face and instead of making the lines black, (or white like before) I made them match her skin colour and the rest of her features including her hair to make them look the most natural.

I wanted her face to look like a cartoon to match the faces behind her highlighting how camouflaged she really is and how camouflaged we really can be.

The highlighted features of her face makes it look like they are accentuated and exaggerated for example her eyebrows.


I also added some custom patterns to the name of the magazine to highlight that its limited edition. 

Comments

Popular Posts