Music Magazine: Mood Board for Magazine Theme + Analysis


Mood Board: Narrative

In my future music magazines, I intend on having a lot of bright colours or just some very bright colours to draw an audience.

I chose these images as I feel like the perfectly describe the kind of images I intend to produce and the kind of effect I intent to create.

On my Mood Board, there are some very controversial images where there are women dressed in very minimalistic clothing. This is not the kind of narrative I intend on creating or portraying through my magazine but rather the thing associated with it. In the images, I take for my magazine I intend on taking images that show a sort of sexiness of the model without having her not wear anything. I want to promote the idea that not all women need to be half naked to be attractive.
I thoroughly enjoy the idea of having a obvious focal point either being the backdrop or the models wardrobe itself.

In my magazine, I just wish to create a kind of show stopping effect where it makes it hard for an audience to ignore it. That is why I chose these specific images.

Comments

Popular Posts