Music Magazine Front Cover: Edit 2

Features I intend on taking onto Future Magazine Covers


On this front cover I have changed my mind on the kind of background I would like to use.

I would rather use some sort of solid backdrop on my magazine instead of an organic background.
I also want to remain with the idea of using an image where the models expression is quite neutral and without emotion.

I enjoy the use of bold colours in terms of the wardrobe and colour of the background of the image and I would like to use that and translate it into my future cover.

I used a colour that contrasts the colour of the image for the title as contrasting colours stand out when put together.

I also enjoy my use of the little tag line at the top of the magazine which states the themes the magazine covers.


I will be using this kind of font and display for my main story on future magazines.

Comments

Popular Posts