Evalutaion: Question 7


Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full production

Looking back at my previous work I notice that I have grown a lot as a designer and in terms of my analysis. I have learnt that less can sometimes be more and stripped down can be a very powerful message. I have learnt to use different software and different applications to edit picture and create certain effects. I have learnt to explore different types of media for example voice recordings and PowerPoint form of presentation. I have also noticed that I still have a long way to grow in terms of experimentation and exploration.

For my final piece, I used a lot of applications and software to create the several effects intended to create. I used Microsoft publisher to assemble my information, I used VSCO Cam and Snapseed to edit my images, I used photoshop to separate colour in one of my covers and I also used a special tablet to add unique digital layers of ink to some of my covers. I personally feel like this is a very vast range of software and sources to use to help create one effect and one message and I believe that is the only reason I have been successful in creating it.



 Compared to when I did my preliminary task I have changed my style slightly. I have started pitting a lot more effort into my magazines and a lot more thought into my magazines. I find creating and designing my magazines amusing now that I know the context and the information. I am better informed on perception and message behind an image and a certain colour. I have learn to add anything that is significant and if it is not I have learnt not to add it as it may confuse reader and it has no use.


Comments

Popular Posts