Evaluation: Question 5


How did you attract/ address your audience?


In the production of my magazine I thought of using social media as a way to attract my audience and a way to get them in touch with my magazine but as a member of Generation Z I see that social media is one thing that brings us together but in many ways also separates us and brings us to a point where we start to live a fantasy life where we can no longer tell reality from the truth.

For this exact reason I have chosen not to add social media to my magazine as I feel like it separates today’s youth too much and I would like my magazine to be a promoter of human interaction. Just like the first magazines it will have no social media accounts and will only have a website that features in certain pages in the magazine. The website would only be used for people abroad to read the magazine and people who would rather buy the magazine virtually. My magazine is a promoter of human interaction and not virtual human interaction. In terms of youth I feel like sometimes it is necessary to cut off some unnecessary ties.

My magazine would be promoted through online advertisement using YouTube advertisement (for example) features on popular webpages such as google, YouTube and the mag may even have an app which would allow readers to access the mag thorough their mobile phones.

Comments

Popular Posts