Ideas and Inspiration for Music Magazine



Image result for paper magazineImage result for billboard magazineImage result for dazed and confused magazine


These Magazines are my core inspiration for my magazine. I was thinking of making it very simple and easy to understand.

I'm most interested in fashion, pop culture, nightlife, music, art and film and i have chosen to make the genre of my magazine around these themes. Paper magazine also uses these themes and that is where I got the idea from.

This ‘PAPER’ magazine cover is quite simplistic and aesthetically pleasing. This is the kind of look I’m going for. The cover is quite vulgar and raw.

What I like the most about this cover is the affect that there isn’t too much going on. The headline is simply written at the bottom centre and the image is a close-up eye level shot.

From this magazine, I want to take the fact that it’s so simple but still attractive

The DAZED cover is quite simplistic but also makes quite a statement especially because the model, Amandla Stenberg, has words such as ‘FREEDOM’, on her face. This makes a statement which I also wish to do on my magazine cover.

Comments

Popular Posts